Breffni Fox is a marketing professional with 20 years of demonstrated success in sales, market analysis and marketing management. He has a proven track record in developing profitable marketing campaigns delivering consistent brand sales increases. Mr Fox’s expertise is in brand management and market research with multi-therapeutic experience in diabetes, allergy and asthma. He has excelled in large and small pharmaceutical organizations and is equally comfortable in either, and in environments and therapeutic areas subject to rapid change and multiple challenges.
Mr Fox has significant experience in the design and implementation of market research projects in both primary and secondary research and analysis and has conducted research in a broad range of therapeutic areas including neurology, diabetes, Asthma and Allergy.
He has led numerous research projects such as:
- Brand positioning, re-positioning and messaging
- Pricing & reimbursement design and testing
- Professional and patient segmentation and targeting
- Trade and non-trade Packaging and label research
- Device usability research
- Promotional material research and development
Fox received his B.S. from Trinity College, Dublin.